Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Handful of Love

I found this neat idea for a Valentine's Day card at Preschool Playbook. But I saw it too late and my kids had already made cards for their parents. So I tweaked it a bit and decided to have the kids make it for a bulletin board display. First I traced their hands and they colored them in with crayons.
Then they cut out a heart that I had drawn on construction paper.
After I cut out their handprint, they glued it to the heart.
Then I used glue dots to attach a heart-shaped Dove chocolate to the middle of the hand.
I hung them all in the hall with the title, A Handful of Love.
The kids keep asking when I'm going to send them home so they can eat the chocolate!

1 comment:

Carolyn Kisloski said...

This is so SWEET!!! :) (In so many ways!) I love the idea! Thank you so much for sharing!
Carolyn
<a href=">Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together</a>